||आयुर्वेदो अमृतानाम … ||
“सोऽयमायुर्वेदः शाश्वतो निर्दिश्यते, अनादित्वात्, स्वभावसंसिद्धलक्षणत्वात्,भावस्वभावनित्यत्वाच्च| च .सू .30 “
Shri GuruJi Rugnalaya Ayurved department serves specialized
panchkarma care for variety of diseases … we have Three panchkarma
consultants, well equipped panchkarma department along with trained
- Ayurveda and panchkarma consultation
- Treatment for joint diseases, spinal diseases, various VAT
- Life style diseases like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid,
- Hyperacidity, ulcers, IBS, etc.
- We treat Hair problems, cosmetic issues and beauty
Ayurveda is a complete medical science that treats illnesses at their
Ayurveda offers mainly two types of treatments
- 1. Shamana Chikitsa: Shamana Chikitsa involves the administration
of herbal medicines to subside the symptoms.
- 2. Shodhana Chikitsa: Shodhana Chikitsa refers to the purification of
the body from within using various procedures that combine to
- As per the Ayurvedic texts, the disease cured by Shodhana or
Panchakarma Therapy will never recur, whereas the conditions treated
with Shamana therapy may recur.
What is Panchakarma in Ayurveda?
- Panchakarma Treatment is a specialized Ayurvedic therapy that involves
the internal purification of the body through five specially designed
procedures. One key characteristic of Panchakarma is that it can provide
both prevention and cure for various health concerns. It's not just a bio-
purifying therapy, Its broad therapeutic effects can also deliver visible
relief from many diseases.
The 5 Panchakarma Procedures –
- 1. Vamana (Therapeutic Emesis)
- 2. Virechana (Purgation Therapy)
- 3. Basti (Therapeutic Enema)
- 4. Nasya (Errhine Therapy)
- 5. Raktamokshana (Blood-letting)
- Note: Panchakarma is a very special Ayurvedic treatment requiring
proper guidance from a highly trained and skilful Ayurveda practitioner.
Panchakarma is done individually for each person with their specific
constitution and specific disorder in mind, thus it requires close
observation and supervision.
- Ayurved Vachspati
- Ayurved Vachspati